Standard All Wood Cabinet Collection
- All frames are built of solid 3/4″ oak, maple or beech.
- Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and then glued for added strength.
- Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed.
- Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4″ thick.
- Solid wood hanging strips on wall and base cabinets, located at the top and bottom.
- End panels consist of 3-ply construction, 1/2″ thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers.
- Everywhere a screw goes is solid wood.
Premium All Wood Cabinet Collection
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control.
- Face Frames: 1 5/8 x 3/4 solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2 grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4 Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5 piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5 piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, undermount glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8 pre-finished, solid wood, dovetailed
- Hinges: fully concealed, Euorpean style, adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Backs: 1/2 grade A plywood with an additional 1/2 reinforced upper rail for installation
- Toe Kick: finished, 3/8 grade A plywood